KC-10 Extender Custom Express Model Airplane
Add a customized tail number, squadron specific tail flash, accurate prop markings and up to 3 lines of text on your stand's data plate. A custom patch is available for a small fee. Fill out the options below to build your personalized refueling model.
- Kiln dried mahogany wood, expertly carved with exact dimensions
- Accurate US Air Force and international air force markings
- Select ANY base tailflash
- Fade resistant paint and colors that match the actual paint codes
- Pitot tubes, windshield wipers, antennas, detailed boom and optional MIPR on wings.
- Delivery to your door in as little as 7-8 weeks
- Backed by our 110% satisfaction guarantee*
About the KC-10 Extender
The McDonnell Douglas KC-10 Extender is the military version of the three-engined DC-10 airliner operated by the United States Air Force (USAF).[N 1] The KC-10 incorporates military-specific equipment for its primary roles of transport and aerial refueling. It was developed to supplement the KC-135 Stratotanker following experiences in Southeast Asia and the Middle East. The KC-10 was the second McDonnell Douglas transport aircraft to be selected by the Air Force following the C-9. A total of 60 KC-10s were produced for the USAF. The Royal Netherlands Air Force operates two similar tankers designated KDC-10 that were converted from DC-10s.
Say goodbye to having to collect money from your squadron and figuring out how they want to customized their plane. We make putting together a squadron order easy for you. Save $25 on each model when your squadron orders 5 or more models in a rolling 30 day period from our website. Just type in your squadron name in the box provided. We'll refund your credit card $25 per model once we see 5 or more orders from your class in a rolling 30 day period. We also offer customized package discounts for orders of 20 or more.
Share this item: