T-38 Talon Custom Express Model Airplane
Add a customized tail number, squadron specific tail flash, name on the canopy rail and up to 3 lines of text on your stand's data plate. A custom patch is available for a small fee. Fill out the options above to build your personalized jet.
- Kiln dried mahogany wood, expertly carved with exact dimensions
- Accurate US Air Force markings
- Select ANY pilot training base tail markings
- Fade resistant paint and colors down to the actual paint codes
- Realistic features like a metal pitot tube along with accurate markings for gear well and control surfaces
- Delivery to your door in as little as 6-7 weeks
- Backed by our 110% satisfaction guarantee*
About the T-38 Talon
The Northrop T-38 Talon is a two-seat, twin-engined supersonic jet trainer. It was the world's first supersonic trainer and is also the most produced. The T-38 remains in service as of 2014 in air forces throughout the world. The United States Air Force (USAF) is the largest operator of the T-38. In addition to training USAF pilots, the T-38 is used by NASA. The US Naval Test Pilot School is the principal US Navy operator (other T-38s were previously used as USN aggressor aircraft until replaced by the similar Northrop F-5 Tiger II). Pilots of other NATO nations fly the T-38 in joint training programs with USAF pilots.
Class and Instructor Pilot Discounts
Say goodbye to the pain of doing a class order in order to save some money on your model. We know you are busy during pilot training so we make putting together a class order easy for you. Save $25 on each model when your class orders 15 or more models in a 30 day period from our website. Just type in your class number or put your instructor information in the comments section. We'll refund your credit card $25 per model once we see 15 or more orders from your class in a 30 day period. We extend the same discount when 20 or more current Instructor Pilots or permanent party orders in a 30 day period.
Share this item: